Our goal is to improve the educational environment in order that men may become more involved in the lives of their children.
Strong Fathers-Strong Families is a training, technical assistance, and facilitation organization that is focused on strengthening children by strengthening fathers and families.
Through staff training, consultation, and event facilitation, Strong Fathers-Strong Families works with Head Starts, Public Schools, and Churches as well as other organizations. Our goal is to improve the educational environment in order that men may become more involved in the lives of their children.
Strong Fathers-Strong Families plans and facilitates events at the campus, organizational, and community level to bring men together with their children in the presence of other men to discover their true strength as fathers. We facilitate events such as Bring Your Dad to Head Start Days, Bring Your Dad to School Day, Saturday Workshops for schools, churches and communities, Dad & Kid Reading Night/Day, Head Start Father Forums, Head Start Dad and Kid Reading Days, staff awareness trainings, and Father Involvement Staff Training.
J. Michael Hall, President and Founder, is the father of two sons and the husband to a wonderful middle school teacher. He has worked as a special education teacher, a teacher of the gifted and talented and an elementary and middle school principal. ”Mike” has presented at many national conferences including National Head Start Conferences in New York , Anaheim , and Dallas, San Antonio, Indianapolis, San Jose, Orlando, and Nashville. The National PTA conferences in Fort Lauderdale, Atlanta, and Memphis. He has presented at various state and regional school and Head Start conferences as well as at conferences such as
- Texas Middle School Association
- Texas PTA
- The Dakota Fatherhood Initiative
- Texas DARE Officers Association
- The Texas Conference for Safe and Drug Free Schools
- The Southwestern Fatherhood and Families Conference
- The Native American Fatherhood Conference
- The National Head Start Institute on Fatherhood
- The Texas Association of School Boards’ Parent Learning Network
- The California Head Start Association
- Texas Head Start Association
- The Nebraska Fatherhood Initiative
- The Texas Education Agency Parent Involvement Conference
- California Association for the Education of Young Children
- The Office of Family Assistance Conference
- Oklahoma PTA Annual Conference
As well as hundreds of Schools and Head Starts around Texas and the nation.
Strong Fathers-Strong Families, LLC has worked with over 100,000 fathers in schools and Head Starts and continue to lead the field in getting fathers involved in the education of their children. Organizations routinely contract with Strong Fathers to have us train their staff in ways to better involve fathers within their educational organization. Through conferences, staff trainings, and curriculum development Strong Fathers continues to be a leader in father involvement innovations that are having an impact on men and their children.